Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

I just finished watching The Amazing Spider-Man (2012), from Marc Webb. I must say that in general I do like Marvel's films. Except some few crappy ones like Thor.

This was my favorite Spiderman film so far. I had found the previous Spiderman trilogy from Sam Raimi, but this newer version is more dark and, obviously, the action scenes have better special effects. Sam Raimi's Spiderman had also become too cheesy, and the romantic scenes somewhat out of topic. In a way it's like comparing Tim Burton's Batman with Christopher Nolan's. After you watch the latter, the first look more childish.

The Amazing Spider-Man features Martin Sheen as Uncle Ben. Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker acts too naive and clumsy for my taste, but his acting is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment